The Taxi Man - Refund and Cancellation Policy
Updated: Jun 29
Any cancellation of the booking must be made in writing by email or by telephone, at least 24 hours before the booking time.
1. Cancellations must be made in writing by emailing us, or by telephone. This policy applies to anyone who has booked with The Taxi Man. You will be entitled to a refund/waived fee, depending on when you cancel your Booking, as follows:
(a) If you cancel your booking more than 3 days prior to the Journey date in your booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 100% of the value of your booking. Any less than this will incur a 50% cancellation charge of the booking fee.
(b) If you are no show, or cancel when the driver arrives, we are entitled to collect a minimum of 80% of the booking fare.
(c) If you cancel your booking less than 24 hours prior to the journey date in your booking, you will be entitled to a refund equivalent to 50% of the value of your booking.
(d) If you cancel your booking with less than 12 hours prior to the journey date in your booking, you will not be entitled to any refund.
2. In the event that You are not available at the Agreed Pick-Up Point within 15 minutes of the Agreed Time, it will be at the The Taxi Man’s discretion to treat Your non-availability as a cancellation, and you will not be entitled to any refund of the fare, and any card costs that you may have paid in advance. Where the driver decides to wait more than 15 minutes from the Agreed Time, then you may be subject to additional charges by the supplier in respect of any additional waiting time and/or parking charges and will make such payment directly to the Supplier.
3. In the event that you do not wish to use the services for any reason and do not cancel the booking in writing by email or by telephone, no refunds will be provided.
4. In the event that you wish to cancel a return leg of your journey, you will not be entitled to any refund.
5. For pre-paid Bookings, any refunds due to you for cancellations or complaints will be made to the card used to make the payment within up to 5 business days (Monday to Friday).
6. Customers with credit accounts or point balances will be exempt from cancellation charges.
7. In the event of a booking cancellation or no show by the driver, you must contact The Taxi Man within 7 days to issue your refund.
8. In the event that you provide inaccurate details including but not limited to an invalid or missing; postcode, postcode causing traffic violation, customer name, email address, telephone number, you will not be entitled any refund and may incur additional charges from The Taxi Man in order to complete the Trip.
If you have any questions or need to get in touch regarding a cancellation or refund, contact us below.
The Taxi Man
Office Number : 01376 357 777